drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jinfeng Ni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Failing Tests In Master
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2017 23:42:43 GMT
Running on CentOS (JDK1.7) with latest master against those unit testcase,
and I did not see errors.  Any difference in terms of OS/JDK?

git log
commit e9065b55ea560e7f737d6fcb4948f9e945b9b14f

mvn -DfailIfNoTests=false
-Dtest=TestMetadataProvider,TestCustomUserAuthenticator,TestInfoSchema,TestViewSupport,TestParquetScan
surefire:test

Running org.apache.drill.exec.work.metadata.TestMetadataProvider
Running
org.apache.drill.exec.work.metadata.TestMetadataProvider#columnsWithColumnNameFilter
Running org.apache.drill.exec.sql.TestViewSupport

Results :