drill-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Rogers <prog...@mapr.com>
Subject Re: master branch compilation errors shown in Eclipse
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2017 16:16:08 GMT
Please pass along the detailed error: here or in the JIRA you filed earlier. That way, we can
try to figure out what’s happening.

Thanks,

- Paul

On Aug 2, 2017, at 6:45 AM, Muhammad Gelbana <m.gelbana@gmail.com<mailto:m.gelbana@gmail.com>>
wrote:

I pulled the latest code from the master branch just today. Ran mvn clean install -DskipTests
which finished successfully, updated all projects but the update filed due to a NullPointerException
while updating the vector project. So I ran the update again but excluded the vector project
this time.

Now I'm left with the errors shown in the attached image.

I'm used to developing a Drill plugin in Eclipse but using the 1.9 branch with only errors
only related to maven like lifecycles errors. And that didn't cause any issue for me.

I was hoping to create a simple PR but this is blocking me. Would someone please help me get
through this ?

​Thanks,
Gelbana