drill-dev mailing list archives

From Boaz Ben-Zvi <bben-...@mapr.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Drill 1.11.0 release
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2017 03:02:05 GMT
 Hi Arina,

     Two PR have just been submitted, relating to the Hash Aggr Spill: DRILL-5616 and DRILL-5665
.
Can these be considered for 1.11 as well ?

     Thanks,

               Boaz

On 7/10/17, 1:49 PM, "Paul Rogers" <progers@mapr.com> wrote:

    DRILL-5601 is no longer a blocker for 1.11; we’ll defer that until after the release
to allow others more time to work on other features rather than doing code reviews.

    - Paul