drill-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Rogers <prog...@mapr.com>
Subject Re: Dependency Question
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2017 17:10:02 GMT
The only trick I see is that you have to do the “add then take away” dance. Add the dependencies
where needed. But, then exclude them from the jdbc-all project.

Code added would, I imagine, need a license compatible with the Apache license. Parth seems
to know a bit more about this aspect, perhaps he can shed some light?

- Paul