drill-dev mailing list archives

From Arina Yelchiyeva <arina.yelchiy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Drill 1.11.0 release
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2017 15:24:54 GMT
Hi Charles,

You create Drill Jira for this purpose but please add doc-impact label so
when your changes will be committed, functions are documented.
Drill stores UDFs in org.apache.drill.exec.expr.fn.impl package, you may
add your UDFs there. Please make sure your code complies with Drill
standards. Please add java doc describing general purpose of each function.
Regarding the unit tests, please take a look at String functions as example
[1, 2].

[1]
https://github.com/apache/drill/blob/master/exec/java-exec/src/main/java/org/apache/drill/exec/expr/fn/impl/StringFunctions.java

[2]