drill-dev mailing list archives

From Arina Yelchiyeva <arina.yelchiy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Drill 1.11.0 release
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2017 07:26:20 GMT
Hi all,

here is the list of Jira we are waiting before making final cut off:
1. DRILL-5601  - Paul
2. DRILL-3640  - Kunal
3. DRILL-5420 - Kunal

Please let me know if there are any others Jiras we should wait for.

@Charles,
you have mentioned that you want to include some UDFs in Drill 1.11, do you
have any ETA for the PR?

@Paul / Parth
I see there is active CR for pcap format PR, do we want to include it in
this release as well?

Kind regards
Arina