drill-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Givre <cgi...@apache.org>
Subject Drill Summit/Conference Proposal
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2017 12:55:50 GMT
Hello fellow Drill users and developers,
I've been involved with the Drill community for some time, and I was
thinking that it might be time to start exploring the idea of a Drill
Summit or Conference.  If you're interested, please send me a note and I'll
start having some conversations about what's next.

Personally, I think it could be extremely valuable to get Drill developers
and users together and share ideas about where things are and how people
are using Drill.
Thanks!!
-- C