drill-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Givre <cgi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Drill 1.11.0 release
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2017 15:10:06 GMT
Hi Arina,
I have some UDFs which I’d love to include in version 1.11 which are available (and documented)
here:
https://github.com/cgivre/drill-crypto-functions <https://github.com/cgivre/drill-crypto-functions>
and
https://github.com/cgivre/drill-network-functions <https://github.com/cgivre/drill-network-functions>

I’m not quite sure how to write unit tests for Drill UDFs so if someone could send me an
example, I’ll do that and submit.  The crypto functions (MD5, SHA1) seem to be a fairly
common request and the networking functions are a nice compliment for the PCAP functionality
that Ted submitted.

Thanks,
— C