drill-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Givre <cgi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Drill Summit/Conference Proposal
Date Sun, 18 Jun 2017 14:58:20 GMT
All,
I’d like to thank everyone for their responses and ideas for a DrillCon/Meetup/GetTogether/Whatever….
 (Please don’t stop)
At this point, I’m going to contact the organizers of ApacheCon and OsCon and see if either
(or both) would be willing to start a track for Drill.  I’ll keep the board posted as to
my progress.
Please don’t stop the conversation, I’d really like to everyone’s input and ideas.
Hopefully this goes somewhere!
— C