drill-dev mailing list archives

From Stefán Baxter <ste...@activitystream.com>
Subject Commissioning/Sponsoring Drill work :: Is it welcome?
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2017 15:50:43 GMT
Hi,

We are, unfortunately, still not in a position to contribute time to Drill
development despite using it heavily and liking it a lot.

We are, however, in a position to commission work for it to be contributed
is there are any developers here that would accept that kind of work and if
this practice is a acceptable by the Drill community.

There are several things we would love to see happen and are willing to
commission/sponsor over the next few months.

To name one, as an example, we would benefit from predicate push-down for
dictionary values (other than the statistical max/min values currently
supported (from 1.9)).

If this approach is not welcome then I apologize.

Regards,
  - Stefán Baxter (ActivityStream.com)