drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Altekruse <altekruseja...@gmail.com>
Subject Having some trouble locating a file referenced in the Advanced Regression tests
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2017 18:57:57 GMT
Hey Drillers,

I am working to set up a test environment to run the Advanced Regression
suites. I have been successful getting most of the tests running, but I am
unable to locate the file "widestrings" referenced by the tests in the
Advanced/data-shapes/wide-columns/5000/100000rows/parquet suite. It does
not appear to be in the list of files available on S3 specified in the
framework pom.xml file. This test suite also does not declare any necessary
data preparation step in its test description JSON file.

I do see that there is a bash file under
resources/Datasources/data-shapes/wide-strings.sh, but this is producing a
json file, not a parquet file and is not referenced as a data-prep
prerequisite for any of the tests.

Any help tracking down the file, or a description of the process necessary
to re-create the file would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jason