drill-dev mailing list archives

From Anup Tiwari <anup.tiw...@games24x7.com>
Subject Re: [Drill 1.9.0] : [CONNECTION ERROR] :- (user client) closed unexpectedly. Drillbit down?
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2017 14:20:35 GMT
Hi,

Please find our configuration details :-

Number of Nodes : 4
RAM/Node : 32GB
Core/Node : 8
DRILL_MAX_DIRECT_MEMORY="20G"
DRILL_HEAP="16G"

And all other variables are set to default.

Since we have tried some of the settings suggested above but still facing
this issue more frequently, kindly suggest us what is best configuration
for our environment.

Regards,
*Anup Tiwari*