drill-dev mailing list archives

From Arina Yelchiyeva <arina.yelchiy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Drill 1.10.0 - rc0
Date Sat, 11 Mar 2017 18:29:32 GMT
+1

- Downloaded tarball and started drill in embedded mode on Windows. Run
simple queries, checked CTTAS and dynamic UDFs features.
- Downloaded from the source on Linux VM and did build with unit tests.
- Deployed on 4 node cluster, run tests from test framework, executed
simple queries.

Kind regards
Arina