drill-dev mailing list archives

From Neeraja Rentachintala <nrentachint...@mapr.com>
Subject Re: Issue with OBIEE 12c
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2017 17:44:07 GMT
You might want to refer to this.
https://www.rittmanmead.com/blog/2016/08/using-apache-drill-with-obiee-12c/

On 3/16/17, 8:43 AM, "Di Camillo, Fabrizio" <fabrizio.dicamillo@capgemini.com> wrote:

    Hi guru,
    we are using Apache Drill (1.9) driver for OBIEE 12c (64 bit).

    Some queries failed with this error:
    [nQSError: 16011] ODBC error occurred while executing SQLExtendedFetch to retrieve the
results of a SQL

    This is an errore message from OBIEE but we cannot find any details from apache drill.

    Please can you help on this?

    Thanks

    Fabrizio

    Fabrizio Di Camillo / Capgemini Italia / Roma

    Mob.: +39 3451769879 / www.capgemini.com<http://www.capgemini.com>
    Via di Torre Spaccata, 140 - 00169

are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,