drill-dev mailing list archives

From Zelaine Fong <zf...@mapr.com>
Subject Re: Time for 1.10 release
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2017 22:58:02 GMT
Jinfeng,

I notice the following Jira has the ready-to-commit label but isn’t on your list:

DRILL-5208

Was this one overlooked?

-- Zelaine

On 3/2/17, 1:04 PM, "Jinfeng Ni" <jni@apache.org> wrote:

    The following PRs have been merged to Apache master.

    DRILL-4994
    DRILL-4730
    DRILL-5301
    DRILL-5167
    DRILL-5221
    DRILL-5258
    DRILL-5034
    DRILL-4963
    DRILL-5252
    DRILL-5266
    DRILL-5284
    DRILL-5304
    DRILL-5290
    DRILL-5287

    QA folks will run tests. If no issue found, I'll build a RC0 candidate
    for 1.10 and start the vote.

    Thanks,

    Jinfeng