drill-dev mailing list archives

From Aman Sinha <asi...@mapr.com>
Subject Re: Help for DRILL-3609
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2017 23:37:26 GMT
Hi Nitin,
When you say ‘it is crossing the partition boundary’, it’s not clear what precisely
are you are referring to.   Window function operator semantics are somewhat complex, so pls
clarify.
Usually it is more effective to put your investigation and even a link to your github branch
(whatever progress you have made) in the JIRA itself.
Please include the query that you are trying to run.   This will give more context to someone
to provide an answer to your question.

-Aman