drill-dev mailing list archives

From "Di Camillo, Fabrizio" <fabrizio.dicami...@capgemini.com>
Subject Issue with OBIEE 12c
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2017 15:43:56 GMT
Hi guru,
we are using Apache Drill (1.9) driver for OBIEE 12c (64 bit).

Some queries failed with this error:
[nQSError: 16011] ODBC error occurred while executing SQLExtendedFetch to retrieve the results
of a SQL

This is an errore message from OBIEE but we cannot find any details from apache drill.

Please can you help on this?

Thanks

Fabrizio

Fabrizio Di Camillo / Capgemini Italia / Roma

Mob.: +39 3451769879 / www.capgemini.com<http://www.capgemini.com>
Via di Torre Spaccata, 140 - 00169

are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,