drill-dev mailing list archives

From Aman Sinha <asi...@mapr.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Drill 1.10.0 - rc0
Date Sat, 11 Mar 2017 02:06:05 GMT
+1 (binding)

- Downloaded the binaries on my mac, checked the git.properties and KEYS file (for PGP key)
- Started Drill in embedded mode and ran a few sample queries with and without metadata cache.
 Checked query profiles.
 -Tested query cancellation for couple of queries
- Downloaded source on my Linux VM, did a build and ran unit tests successfully.
- Checked Maven artifacts on repository.apache.org

Release notes link in [1] seems broken. Can you provide the correct link ?

-Aman