drill-dev mailing list archives

From Gautam Parai <gpa...@mapr.com>
Subject Re: Drill Hangout 2/7/2017
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2017 16:58:01 GMT

Hi Jasbir,

Which version of Drill are you using? This issue was fixed in 1.8.0. Please see DRILL-3710<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-3710>

As Jinfeng mentioned, the default value of `planner.in_subquery_threshold` is 20. So you should
see the Join plan for ~300 in clause size.

Gautam

From: jasbir.sing@accenture.com <jasbir.sing@accenture.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 7, 2017 1:04:06 AM
To: user@drill.apache.org
Cc: dev@drill.apache.org
Subject: RE: Drill Hangout 2/7/2017

Thanks for the reply.

Attached in a query in which we have a member SUBDMA which has around 300 members in IN CLAUSE.
If you run this type of query fetching data from parquet file, drill gives no result. And
if we reduce IN CLAUSE to less than 19 it works.

Can this be solved by changing any parameter?

Regards,
Jasbir Singh