drill-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Rogers <prog...@mapr.com>
Subject Re: Time for 1.10 release
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2017 18:40:07 GMT
Hi Jinfeng,

Thanks for volunteering!

The following are working their way though the system:

PRs outstanding:

* DRILL-5275: Sort spill is slow due to repeated allocations
* DRILL-5260: Extend "Cluster Fixture" test framework
* DRILL-5258: Access mock data definition from SQL
* DRILL-5273: CompliantTextReader excessive memory use
* DRILL-5266: Parquet returns low-density batches
* DRILL-5257: Run-time control of query profiles

The following community contribution has been approved and is ready to commit:

* DRILL-5252: Fix a condition that always returns true

The following will be (re)issued today or tomorrow:

* DRILL-5114: Rationalize use of Logback logging in unit tests
* DRILL-5284: Roll-up of final fixes for managed sort

Thanks,

- Paul