drill-dev mailing list archives

From Krystal Nguyen <kngu...@mapr.com>
Subject Re: Drill 1.10 features with doc impact
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2017 16:42:14 GMT
Hi Bridget,

The following 1.10 jiras also have doc impact:

DRILL-4604

DRILL-5176

Thanks,

Krystal

________________________________
From: Charles Givre <cgivre@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2017 7:44:17 AM
To: dev@drill.apache.org
Subject: Re: Drill 1.10 features with doc impact

Hi Bridget,
I had this one as well from Drill 1.9 that I don’t think made it into the documentation:

Here is some documentation for the feature:
https://gist.github.com/cgivre/47f07a06d44df2af625fc6848407ae7c <https://gist.github.com/cgivre/47f07a06d44df2af625fc6848407ae7c>

Thanks,

> On Jan 20, 2017, at 17:35, Bridget Bevens <bbevens@mapr.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> The proposed Drill 1.10 features and improvements that require documentation are listed
below. If you have any work for the Drill 1.10 release that requires documentation, and you
do not see it listed below, please include the doc-impacting label in the associated JIRA.
You should do this for any new options, features, or user-facing behavior changes that will
be merged into the source code for the final Drill 1.10 build.