drill-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Givre <cgi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic UDF Registration
Date Sun, 29 Jan 2017 00:41:06 GMT
HI Arina,
I’m still getting weird errors.

Here’s my UDF: https://github.com/cgivre/drill-geoip-functions <https://github.com/cgivre/drill-geoip-functions>

I build it using: mvn clean package -DskipTests and it builds fine.  I copy the .jar files
it creates to <drill>/jars/3rdparty, but when I try to execute a query, I get:

Query Failed: An Error Occurred
org.apache.drill.common.exceptions.UserRemoteException: VALIDATION ERROR: From line 1, column
19 to line 1, column 42: No match found for function signature getCityName() SQL Query null
[Error Id: deb83448-db82-4351-b95d-f183c25efb0b on charless-mbp-2.fios-router.home:31010]

Would you mind taking a quick look at my code?  I have a feeling this is something simple
and obvious, like a wrong path somewhere.  I’ve written other UDFs before and gotten them
to work, so I’m a little stuck.
Thanks,
— Charles