drill-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Invoking UDF that doesn't have parameters without paranthesis
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2016 19:19:46 GMT
I don’t think you need to change the parser, just the validator (the changes to SqlOperator.getSyntax
I described already). The parser will parse an identifier, and the validator will recognize
that it is a call to a function with no arguments.

Unless Drill has diverged further from Calcite than I imagine it has.

Julian