drill-dev mailing list archives

From Sudheesh Katkam <sudhe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [HANGOUT] Topics for 11/1/16
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2016 16:34:36 GMT
I would like to talk about the 1.9 release. The current list of pending
requests is at [1].

If Arina joins the hangout, I would like to discuss about permissions on
the various areas setup for dynamic UDF support.

Thank you,
Sudheesh

[1]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UJSXLrfUNZwUnx_JzkwAcXSxmcbG7meBDad6ZTxlSmw