drill-dev mailing list archives

From Khurram Faraaz <kfar...@maprtech.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Drill 1.9.0 RC2
Date Sat, 19 Nov 2016 07:20:58 GMT
+1 (non-binding)

built from source and deployed binaries on 4 node cluster
Ran the below functional test suites, all tests ran clean no failures were
seen.
    # 1279 tests - window function tests
    # 210 tests - joins
    # 300 tests - aggregates
Did basic sqlline sanity tests, connected to Drillbits and ran simple SQL
queries.
Web UI tests - verified that profiles were displayed, also accessed
drillbit.log from Web UI & verified storage plugin content.