drill-dev mailing list archives

From Tugdual Grall <tugd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Apache Drill with MondoDB with java
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2016 12:44:52 GMT
Hello,

As you probably know Apache Drill is accessible using JDBC so you can query
MongoDB using SQL using the JDBC Driver.

See:
https://drill.apache.org/docs/using-the-jdbc-driver/#example-of-connecting-to-drill-programmatically

Simply replace the SQL query in the sample with your "mongodb" one.

Regards
Tug
@tgrall