drill-dev mailing list archives

From Sudheesh Katkam <sudhe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Time for a 1.9 Release?
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2016 23:53:52 GMT
Let's aim for EOD next Friday (11/04/16) to get all changes in; I will try
to get RC0 out on Monday (11/07/16).

Current list of commits:

[Sudheesh]
+ DRILL-4280: pull request being reviewed
https://github.com/apache/drill/pull/578

[Jinfeng]
+ DRILL-1950: pull request pending

Any other pull requests that developers would like to get into the release?
Please post the status too.

Thank you,
Sudheesh