drill-dev mailing list archives

From Laurent Goujon <laur...@dremio.com>
Subject Re: [HANGOUT] Topics for 10/04/16
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2016 02:52:28 GMT
Hi,

I'm currently working on improving metadata support for both the JDBC
driver and the C++ connector, more specifically the following JIRAs:

DRILL-4853: Update C++ protobuf source files
DRILL-4420: Server-side metadata and prepared-statement support for C++
connector
DRILL-4880: Support JDBC driver registration using ServiceLoader
DRILL-4925: Add tableType filter to GetTables metadata query
DRILL-4730: Update JDBC DatabaseMetaData implementation to use new Metadata
APIs

I  already opened multiple pull requests for those (the list is available
at https://github.com/apache/drill/pulls/laurentgo)

I'm planning to join tomorrow hangout in case people have questions about
those.

Cheers,

Laurent