drill-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Oshinsky <doshin...@commvault.com>
Subject RE: [HANGOUT] Topics for 11/1/16
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2016 17:03:19 GMT
Hi Paul,
Can we talk a bit about working to improve decimal type support?  My related PR is waiting
for review:

Thanks,
Dave Oshinsky

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Rogers [mailto:progers@maprtech.com]
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2016 12:33 PM
To: dev@drill.apache.org; user@drill.apache.org
Subject: [HANGOUT] Topics for 11/1/16

Hi All,

Our bi-weekly hangout is tomorrow (11/01/16, 10 AM PT). Please respond with suggested topics.
We will also ask for additional topics at the beginning of the hangout.

See you then,

- Paul

"This communication may contain confidential and privileged material for the
sole use of the intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use or distribution
by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received the message by mistake,
please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message. Thank you."