drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Nadeau <jacq...@dremio.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release cadence
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2016 17:04:25 GMT
I'm +1 for communicating to the user community a particular expected
release cadence. It helps set expectations. I'm +0 on 3 months being what
is communicated.

I'm -1 on this being a reason to vote down a release proposed by someone.
If a member of the PMC wants to start a release because they perceive a
need, they should be able to. A general release cadence is not a reason to
vote down a release.

--
Jacques Nadeau
CTO and Co-Founder, Dremio