drill-dev mailing list archives

From Gautam Parai <gpa...@maprtech.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] - Design Docs
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2016 01:58:25 GMT
Thanks so much for writing design documents for complex projects! They are
very helpful in learning about Drill Internals especially for new
contributors like me - most recently Drill 4280.

The design document template [2] looks good to me.

For the reviews, I like Google Docs since it makes the document easy to
share and review :)

Gautam