drill-dev mailing list archives

From Parth Chandra <pchan...@maprtech.com>
Subject Re: Code Review Requested for DRILL-4858
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2016 05:33:12 GMT
Hi Jean-Claude,

 Thanks for the PR. I started taking a look but will have to spend some
time on making sure the evaluationVisitor change is good.

 Also, it looks like you might have pushed another commit to the same
branch and the PR has got an unrelated change. I'll assume that
(acd08439873f935b5eabebe32dae4af87b9e97db) is the relevant commit.

Parth