drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jinfeng Ni <jinfengn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Time for a 1.8 release
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2016 22:09:06 GMT
Although decimal type is listed as alpha feature for Drill[1] and not
recommend for production use, it is important to fix the incorrect
issues such as the one reported in DRILL-4704.

Let me take a quick look at your PR and see if it's ready to be merged.

[1] https://drill.apache.org/docs/supported-data-types/

On Wed, Aug 3, 2016 at 11:55 AM, Dave Oshinsky <doshinsky@commvault.com> wrote:
> Can we try to get this one (in play since shortly before 1.7 release) into 1.8?
> https://github.com/apache/drill/pull/517
>
> Aman Sinha was reviewing it, but that seemed to stall.  As a general question, is there
any priority on making decimal types work better?  If yes, a DRILL-4704 fix would be a very
small start.

> Dave Oshinsky

please submit PR, or ping people to review your PR if there has been a PR under review.