drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jinfeng Ni <jinfengn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Time for a 1.8 release
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2016 22:00:08 GMT
Hello everyone,

  I would like to start the train for 1.8 release.

  If you have been working on some open issues, and want to include
them in 1.8, please rely this email and let us know the JIRAs number
and corresponding pull requests.

  Based on the response, we may go through the list of opens JIRAs for
1.8, and come up with a tentatively cut-off date for 1.8 release.

  Thanks,