drill-dev mailing list archives

From Abhishek Girish <abhishek.gir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Drill 1.8.0 - rc0
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2016 19:43:08 GMT
Just some confirmation required on a minor issue - I get the following for
version (see blank fields). Is this expected?

> select * from sys.version;

*+----------+------------+-----------------+--------------+--------------+-------------+*
*| **version ** | **commit_id ** | **commit_message ** | **commit_time *
* | **build_email ** | **build_time *
* |*
*+----------+------------+-----------------+--------------+--------------+-------------+*
*| *1.8.0   * | *Unknown   * | *               * | *            * | *Unknown
   * | *
* |*
*+----------+------------+-----------------+--------------+--------------+-------------+*

1 row selected (0.448 seconds)
I built from source using [2] with mapr profile.

On Fri, Aug 12, 2016 at 12:18 PM, Chunhui Shi <cshi@maprtech.com> wrote:

> +1
>
> Built from source zip file with unit test all passed on Linux
> Randomly verified DRILL-4825
>

> On Fri, Aug 12, 2016 at 3:52 AM, Arina Yelchiyeva <
> arina.yelchiyeva@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > +1 (non-binding)
> > On Windows built from source, ran in embedded mode.
> > Installed on cluster.
> > Checked some new features and run some basic queries.
> >
> > On Fri, Aug 12, 2016 at 2:48 AM, Padma Penumarthy <
> > ppenumarthy@maprtech.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > +1
> > >
> > > Installed on the cluster and ran some basic queries
> > > Tried few queries in embedded mode on the mac
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Padma

> > profiles

Apache