drill-dev mailing list archives

From Sudip Mukherjee <smukher...@commvault.com>
Subject RE: Drill service start/stop
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2016 13:25:16 GMT
Hi,
Drill service was stopped while I was using it through tableau. I restarted the service but
I couldn't continue with the current tableau workspace as the queries were not reaching the
drill server.
Is this something expected. Could you please suggest troubleshooting steps if there's any?

Thanking you.

Sudip

"This communication may contain confidential and privileged material for the
sole use of the intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use or distribution
by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received the message by mistake,
please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message. Thank you."