drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Nadeau <jacq...@dremio.com>
Subject Re: Question about Fragment Stats start time
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2016 21:03:43 GMT
It has to do with fast schema. It doesn't matter when the start time is
called because all the fragments will execute right at the beginning of the
query and propagate a first "schema batch". You could possibly modify it to
be the start of the second batch time to get what you want. (This would
thus also make the gantt chart in the UI useful again, as it was before we
added fast schema.)

--
Jacques Nadeau
CTO and Co-Founder, Dremio