drill-dev mailing list archives

From Aman Sinha <amansi...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Drill 1.7.0 rc0
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2016 00:29:06 GMT
*The vote* passes. Thanks everyone for your time. Final tally:

3x +1 (binding):  Aman, Parth, Jinfeng

2x +1 (non-binding) : Neeraja, Abhishek

No -1s.

I'll push the *release* artifacts and send an announcement once propagated.

Thanks,
Aman

On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 12:28 PM, Abhishek Girish <abhishek.girish@gmail.com
> wrote:
+1 (non-binding)

- Downloaded src from [2]
- Built with mapr profile (minus unit tests)
- Deployed on 4 node MapR cluster
- Ran Functional Regression Tests (minus hive,hbase) from [5]
- Ran Sqlline sanity tests
- Ran Web UI sanity tests (including profiles)

[5] https://github.com/mapr/drill-test-framework

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12334767&styleName=&projectId=12313820

> > it's
> > > the