drill-dev mailing list archives

From <nitin.a.sar...@accenture.com>
Subject Issue with IN Clause while reading data
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2016 06:00:16 GMT
Hi,

We are facing an issue using Apache Drill and need guidance on how to solve this. In the attached
mail is the Parquet file & the query which we are trying to run.

Problem
When we have too many values in the "IN" clause, we do not get a result back. Once we reduce
the number of values in the "IN" clause, the results are visible.

Help in this regard will be Appreciated.

Thanks,
Nitin Sareen, Technology Architect
[cid:078C4944-71CA-4756-8379-1667D9B81140]
1st Floor, Building No 8, DLF Cyber City,
DLF Phase 3, Sector 24, Gurgaon, Haryana 122002
+91-9999381384

www.accenture.com