drill-dev mailing list archives

From Ellen Friedman <b.ellen.fried...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2016 21:30:00 GMT
Naveed,

Sorry this reply has been so slow in coming to you. Hope you found some
help. Here is an answer supplied by Craig Warman:

"MapR website says Drill can query Cassandra data:
https://www.mapr.com/products/product-overview/apache-drill

Here's a 2015 blog post that describes steps for a patch install that
provides Cassandra query capability:
http://www.confusedcoders.com/bigdata/apache-drill/sql-on-cassandra
-querying-cassandra-via-apache-drill
However, according to this more recent Stack Overflow post there is a
source mod that needs to be applied to the Drill code in order to enable
the patch:http://stackoverflow.com/questions/31017755/how-to-use-apache-
drill-with-cassandra

Hopefully this helps.  "

-Ellen