drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Nadeau <jacq...@dremio.com>
Subject Re: Hangout starting at 10am
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2016 01:48:44 GMT
Note, per the first item above, I've put together an initial proposal of
the compatibility commitments we should make to the users. It is important
to note that my outline is about our public commitment. As a development
community, we should always work to avoid disruptive or backwards
incompatible changes on public apis even if the our public commitment
policy doesn't dictate it.

The proposal is attached here:

Jacques Nadeau
CTO and Co-Founder, Dremio