drill-dev mailing list archives

From François Méthot <fmetho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can this scenario cause a query to hang ?
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2016 17:06:28 GMT
It might just adds up to the mystery of this issue but when we start
getting those hanging CTAS query,
if we restart our drill cluster and the problem goes away.

Next time we start getting this problem I will try to collect the JStack
output of the foreman too.

Thanks for looking into this.

Francois