drill-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Oshinsky <doshin...@commvault.com>
Subject RE: Time for the 1.6 Release
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2016 16:01:01 GMT
Hello Drillers,
Efficient support of decimal data in parquet files would be a plus for my organization (DRILL-4184).
 My pull request has been around for a few weeks, waiting for review:
https://github.com/apache/drill/pull/372

Thanks,
Dave Oshinsky

-----Original Message-----
From: Parth Chandra [mailto:parthc@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2016 8:04 PM
To: dev
Subject: Time for the 1.6 Release

Hello everyone,

  It's time to start looking into the 1.6 release.

  Can all the folks working on open issues let me know if there are any JIRAs you would like
to get into the release?

  I know of the following -

*DRILL-4281 *- Drill should support inbound impersonation. Pull request expected today. C++
client to be tested.

*DRILL-4372* - Drill Operators and Functions should correctly expose their types within Calcite.
Waiting for review.

*DRILL-3623* - Limit 0 should avoid execution when querying a known schema.
Pull request expected today. Need to add limitations of current impl to the JIRA. Review needed.

*DRILL-4313* - Improved client randomization. Update JIRA with warnings about using the feature.
Waiting for review.

Thanks

Parth

"This communication may contain confidential and privileged material for the
sole use of the intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use or distribution
by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received the message by mistake,
please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message. Thank you."