drill-dev mailing list archives

From Aditya <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Drill 1.6.0 - rc0
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2016 13:37:05 GMT
+1 (binding).

* Verified checksum and signature of all release artifacts in[1] and maven
artifacts in [2] and the artifacts are signed using Parth's public key (ID
9BAA73B0).
* Verified that build and tests pass using the source artifact.
* Verified that Drill can be launched in embedded mode using the
convenience binary release.
* Ran sample queries using classpath storage plugin.

p.s. Have enhanced the release verification script [3] to allow automatic
download and verification of release artifacts through the pull request
249[4]. Will merge if someone can review it.

[1] http://home.apache.org/~parthc/drill/releases/1.6.0/rc0/
[2] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedrill-1030
[3] https://github.com/apache/drill/blob/master/tools/verify_release.sh
[4] https://github.com/apache/drill/pull/249