drill-dev mailing list archives

From John Omernik <j...@omernik.com>
Subject Re: Help in Drill
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2016 16:11:14 GMT
Drill is a distributed Query engine. So, making your database distributed
is outside of what Drill can do. If your data is distributed, than drill
can help query that, You could have distributed Drill nodes querying your
single point database, and that may work, but your limits on scaling will
have to be the IO your one node can provide. Thus, distributed only up to
the point that Drill can saturate it's ability to handle requests.