drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jinfeng Ni <jinfengn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Time for the 1.6 Release
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2016 17:28:19 GMT
Hi John,

I think patch for DRILL-2517 has been merged to the apache master
branch. Have you tried your query on the latest master branch?

In DRILL-2517, I posted some performance number for 117k small parquet
files. The patch did show improvement.

Before DRILL-3996 is resolved, for now if your query relies on filter
pushdown logic to push partitioning filter first, then the patch for
DRILL-2517 will not help.