drill-dev mailing list archives

From Parth Chandra <pchan...@maprtech.com>
Subject Re: Time for the 1.6 Release
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2016 23:20:47 GMT
It is usually not a good idea to try to rush in a patch at the last minute.
One of the reasons for having monthly releases is so people don't have to
wait too long for fixes and developers don't rush fixes in.
QA is almost done with their validation, so I'm afraid this might have to
go into the next release.