drill-dev mailing list archives

From Parth Chandra <par...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Drill 1.6.0 - rc0
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2016 15:17:32 GMT
*The vote* passes. Thanks everyone for your time. Final tally:

6x +1 (binding):  Parth, Aman, Aditya, Venki, Jacques, Jinfeng

6x +1 (non-binding) : Abdel Hakim, Sean, Norris, Abhishek, Sudheesh, Chun

No -1s.

I'll push the *release* artifacts and send an announcement once propagated.

Thanks,
Parth

On Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 3:56 PM, Jinfeng Ni <jinfengni99@gmail.com> wrote:

> +1 (binding)
>
> - Download src tgz and do a full maven build on CentOS
> - Run yelp tutorial queries.
> - Verify query profiles on Web-UI
> - Run couple of partition pruning related queries.
>
> All look good.
>
> Jinfeng
>

> On Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 2:48 PM, Jacques Nadeau <jacques@dremio.com>
> wrote:
> > +1 (binding)
> >
> > - Download src tgz and build and test
> > - Download binary tgz, test execution of a number of queries and verify
> > profiles
> > - Enable socket level logging and confirm new planning phase + time
> logging
> >

> > --
> > Jacques Nadeau
> > CTO and Co-Founder, Dremio
> >
> > On Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 1:45 PM, Chun Chang <cchang@maprtech.com> wrote:
> >
> >> +1 (non-binding)
> >>
> >> -ran functional and advanced automation

> successfully
> Mac;

> make
> compatible).
> >> >

> https://github.com/apache/drill/commit/1fde9bb1505f04e0b0a1afb542a1aa5dfd20ed1b

> https://github.com/apache/drill/commit/de008810c815e46e6f6e5d13ad0b9a23e705b13a
> >> changes

> >> abhishek.girish@gmail.com>

> querying
DRILL-4509

the source
> artifact.
> the
plugin.

script [3] to
> allow
> pull

> >> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedrill-
> >> > >>>>>
> >> https://github.com/apache/drill/blob/master/tools/verify_release.sh

Deneche <

deployed on 2 nodes,
Also took a

Chandra

Parth Chandra <

release candidate (rc0) of
JIRAs [1].
to this release.

hosted at [2] and the maven

based on commit
located at [4].

the next ~72 hours ending at

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%3D%22Apache%20Drill
> >> > >>>>
> >> %22%20and%20status%20in%20(resolved%2C%20closed)%20and%20fixVersion%3D
> >> > >>>>>>>>>>

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedrill-1030
> >> > >>>>>>>
> https://github.com/parthchandra/incubator-drill/tree/drill-1.6.0

Training <