drill-dev mailing list archives

From Sudheesh Katkam <skat...@maprtech.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Drill 1.5.0 RC2
Date Mon, 08 Feb 2016 22:59:00 GMT
Although my vote is non-binding <http://drill.apache.org/docs/project-bylaws/#actions>,
I have two concerns:

* DRILL-4187 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-4187> caused a critical regression
noted in DRILL-4235 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-4235>. There is a patch
for DRILL-4235, which is not part of the release candidate. This can cause failures for users
that are using the queuing feature.

* There are commits made to the release branch <https://github.com/jaltekruse/incubator-drill/commits/1.5-release-rc2>
in Jason's repo that are not checked in to master.

Thanks,
Sudheesh