drill-dev mailing list archives

From Devender Yadav <dev....@gmail.com>
Subject null pointer at AbstractSqlAccessor.getString()
Date Tue, 05 Jan 2016 08:33:07 GMT
 I am testing Drill JDBC. While fetching results, I got null pointer at

org.apache.drill.exec.vector.accessor.AbstractSqlAccessor.getString(AbstractSqlAccessor.jav
a:101)

Below mentioned method is throwing null pointer becaue
getObject(rowOffset) returns
null for null values & null.toString() is throwing *null pointer*.

@Override
public String getString(int rowOffset) throws InvalidAccessException
{ return getObject(rowOffset).toString(); }

I raised an *issue*(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-4128) on
Drill JIRA.‚Äč
Regards,
Devender